Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Blog is up, but still under construction!

So, with less than 21 days (woohoo!) to go at this point, I reckoned that it's about time that I get this whole Blogger thingamabob figured out.  I'm still trying to find out what I want it to look like, but I think I've got plenty of time yet.
The picture in the background is the Seoul, Korea Temple. It looks so different than all the North American temples! I'm going to have to get used to a lot of much more weirder changes than that, though. But anyways, this is more or less a test to see what happens when I post a post, and so that I'll be able to explain the process to the people who are going to take care of the blog while I go do the whole be-an-awesome-missionary-thing. I might keep posting until I leave, though. Tidbits of my preparations, maybe. I can't promise anything, though, because I don't think anyone wants to read my grumblings about vaccinations, anyways.
Bye for now!

안녕히 계세요!

Very-Soon-To-Be-Elder Shaver

No comments:

Post a Comment