Sunday, November 9, 2014

Minionaries!!!

Not a whole lot happened this week.

We had our zone training, and some missionaries gave their parting words to the zone since it was their last chance before transfers at the end of the month. It's kind of interesting to see what people have to say when they do that. I wonder what kinds of things I'll have to say... but at the same time, I don't care yet, because it's about a year away.

We met with Samir again! This man is amazing. He caught me off guard this time by showing off his French to me. It made me feel silly for not keeping my French well-practiced, because he speaks way well. This man is proving to us every time we meet that he really does speak tons of languages. It really makes me wonder why he doesn't get a job as a translator or something. Anyways, he's doing great. He read a huge chunk of the Book of Mormon. And he's SUPER into it. He LOVES it. He believes in it, too! So we showed him Moroni 10:4-5, of course. And he said he's totally up for it. So we're going to meet him again this week and see how that's going for him.

I got the minionaries just in time, because our English class was the same night as I got them. We broke our attendance record, so I brought them out to celebrate. There were just enough for all of us. It was perfect!


Not a whole ton else happening, though. Just run of the mill work. We have meals with people, we're always trying to find, the work has just been slow around here lately, I guess. We'll keep trying, though.

Love you all!

Elder Shaver



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for sharing your thoughts with us your experience has helped me a lot! best panasonic electric shavers

    ReplyDelete